Mon, Jun 06|
Summer Meal Prep Workshop!
Get your freezer stocked for those busy summer nights!
Time & Location
Jun 06, 2022, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM
About the event
As my 21st meal prep workshop AND on my birthday, I invite you to join us in prepping 10 summer themed freezer meals to make your summer nights easy and effortless. We all know there's a lot going on... kids running around, baseball, beach, pool, it's freaking hot and everyone is tired and hungry. Take the couple of hours on June 6th to prep some meals to be able to pull out when you JUST WANT TO ENJOY THE OUTDOORS and not stress about planning, prepping and cooking dinner.
I provide you with:
- the shopping list ahead of time so you can grab everything you need and be ready
- written PDF instructions you can follow if/when you want to repeat the workshop later on (you will!)
- 10 summer themed recipes, along with instructions on how to bulk prep 1 of each recipe (this will be the live feed), 2 of each recipe for 20 meals and 3 of each recipe for 30 meals. ***NOTE: I offer this flexibility because many do not have the freezer space for 30 meals, but some do.
- a video recording link of the live feed so you can go back and watch it again, OR if you can't make the live verson on June 6th, you can watch it whenever you're ready.
- For those with dietary restrictions, all the recipes can be made GF/DF/SF with ingredient substitutions, but if you need a more personalized approach (someone is allergic to tomatoes, as an example), I can provide you with workaround ideas.
This kind of prep work is quite a bit more fun to do with others, and that's the benefit of my workshops. We all WANT to prep food more often, but it gets put on the back burner due to the insane demands of every day life. Studies show that when you financially commit to something health related, you are more likely to follow through. This is an inexpensive way to make your life a little less chaotic, and provide your family with some healthy, yummy dinners.
All of the meals are designed to feed 2 adults and 4 kids. You may have leftovers, or you may need to add another chicken breast here and there to stretch it if you have a bigger family than me. The portion sizes have worked very well in past workshops.
Many people like to do these workshops to meal prep individual meals for themselves as well! If you prep some freezer fajitas with me, then all you need to do is throw the bag contents into the crockpot, cook it and split amongst your containers for the week.
The cost is $35 to participate in the workshop and receive all the materials. USUALLY, each meal (all six servings) costs around $5-7 to make, but with food costs at an all time high, I'm aiming for $10/meal, depending on your area. I work really hard to be as economical as possible... it's expensive to feed all these people!
Meal Prep PRO
+$0.88 service fee
+$0.88 service fee0